Think eco-LOGICAL at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel
Reduce. Reuse. Recycle. At Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel, employees and guests join forces to preserve and protect the planet by engaging in the following sustainable practices that conserve natural resources and reduce environmental impact:
- The Hotel proudly offers guests recyclable, paperboard water cartons.
- Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel participates in a single-stream, commingled recycling.
- The "opt in” program allows guests to choose when a full refresh of linens and towels are desired in the guest rooms.
- Eco-friendly chemicals are used in the dry cleaning process.
- THEBlvd Restaurant utilises the freshest produce, meats and fish from indigenous farms and markets supporting the local community and a healthy lifestyle.
- Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel not only no longer uses plastic straws, but also has switched to using plastic-free to-go packaging.
- The Hotel's culinary team participates in Chefs to End Hunger, which donates excess food from the Hotel’s restaurants and banquets to food agencies around the Los Angeles area to serve meals to people in need.
- Old linens and uniforms are donated to local non-profits.
- Run-time on laundry machines are adjusted to save energy.
- Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel employees engage in a variety of volunteer opportunities that benefit the local community from clean-up days at the beach with Heal the Bay, to serving food at Midnight Mission, raising funds for Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation and more.
- Reduce carbon footprint with our Green Meetings program, which offers environmentally friendly options to create the most sustainable event possible.
- THEBlvd sends used crayons to The Crayon Initiative, which recycles them into new ones and donates them back to schools, hospitals, arts programs and other local organisations invested in children.
- All back-of-house areas feature LED lighting, utilizing less energy.
Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel