Think Pink at Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest to Support Breast Cancer Awareness Month
To commemorate Breast Cancer Awareness, Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest in partnership with Mellrákinfó Egyesület will collaborate to drive attention to the importance of prevention. Throughout the month of October 2022, a curated selection of eye-catching, pink-inspired patisserie and cocktail offerings will be available at KOLLÁZS - Brasserie & Bar and MÚZSA. To support a great initiative, 15 percent of all Pink October specials proceeds go to support the Mellrákinfo Egyesület, Breast Cancer Awareness Association.
Pink culinary highlights and events include:
KOLLÁZS - Brasserie & Bar
- Pink Patisserie – A new collection of ready-to-eat or to take away cakes infused with a touch of pink, imagined by Pastry Sous Chef Adrienn Staudinger. Visit shopfsbudapest.com to enjoy the intriguing and delicious treats in the comfort of one’s own home.
MÚZSA Bar & Lounge
- Pink Cocktails at Múzsa Bar – Sample the bar’s novel pink cocktail menu, featuring creations meticulously crafted by talented Múzsa bartenders. Guests can feel Beautiful, Invincible, Strong or Brave depending on their choice of cocktail. The “I’M” Beautiful cocktail is a silky yet courageous mix of fruity delicacy with vodka, raspberry and jasmine, while the “I’M” Strong mocktail is refreshing mix of pink pepper tonic, cranberry and lemongrass.
- Pink Herend Afternoon Tea - Spend the time with loved ones over a royal afternoon tea while live melodies fill the air. An indulgent feast of foie gras “macaron” lychee, traditional scones with homemade strawberry and raspberry jam, savoury delights and a mouth-watering range of exquisitely presented pastries are served in the famous Herend hand-painted porcelain set, the Royal Garden.
- “Power In Pink” themed evening, Wednesday October 19, 2022 - Celebrate breast cancer awareness with a pink themed night at Budapest’s Art Nouveau craft cocktail bar. An iconic figure of Hungarian pop music will take to the stage for a surprise concert, followed by a funk and soul performance by Ruby Pearl - a night to remember.
- “Power In Pink” themed morning - Saturday October 22, 2022 – Beauty mentor Doris Szabó joins forces with Yoga Secrets by Anna founder Anna Nagy for a palatial-style morning yoga class that engages all five senses. The class will be followed by a Herend afternoon tea, where participants will be joined by business strategist Dr. Judit Zolnay, researcher Orsolya Tapasztó, contemporary artist Boglárka Nagy and photographer and mother of five Krisztina Szentjobbi for a roundtable discussion moderated by Doris Szabó.
“Facing breast cancer and the road to recovery requires great strength," says Bori Halom, founder of the local Breast Cancer Awareness Association, Mellrákinfó Egyesület. “This is why we try to reach as many people as possible through as many forums as possible. It is our duty to take care of our body and its signals and to undergo free mammography screenings every two years for women aged 45-65. And if we notice anything unusual on ourselves, we should see a doctor immediately.”
For more information on Pink October offering, contact the team on + 36 1 268 6000 or through the Four Seasons App.
About Mellrákinfó Egyesület
Mellrákinfó Egyesület was founded in 2015 by Borbála Halom, a breast cancer survivor herself with the desire to help other women by providing information and assistance. The operational members of the association are also fellow survivors; therefore, they know exactly what mental and physical ordeals a woman has to go through when confronted with the diagnosis. The activities of Mellrákinfó Egyesület include supporting women during and after breast cancer treatment, organising trainings and corporate presentations, creating awareness campaigns, participating in national and international professional conferences and preparing informative materials.
Think Pink with Four Seasons Hotel Budapest Gresham Palace and help support breast cancer awareness and prevention.
Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest