The French Riviera’s Iconic Grand-Hotel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons Hotel Launches a Glamorous Package That Follows in the Footsteps of Hit TV Series Inspired by “Emily in Paris”
The Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons Hotel has launched Girls’ Trip on the French Riviera, a new package to celebrate Netflix’s hit series inspired by Emily in Paris, which sees Emily bed down in one of the Hotel’s stylish Palace Sea View Suites with two of her closest girlfriends. The fun-filled package is perfect for a girls’ getaway, combining sun, glamorous cocktails and indulgent beauty treatments at the Spa.
Set in 17 acres (7 hectares) of lush grounds that burst with endemic Mediterranean flora and tropical plants, the Hotel provides the perfect setting to unwind and revitalise with close friends. The wooded Cap Ferrat peninsula is carpeted with lush vegetation, with crystal-clear waters gently lapping secluded pebble beaches.
Guests are picked up from the airport and whisked off to the Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat in a Bentley, echoing scenes from the TV series, where Emily is escorted to the Grand Hotel for a sunny getaway. The experience includes accommodation in one of three stylish sea-view suites: the Pool Suite, a gorgeous suite with French windows opening up onto a delightful patio complete with private infinity pool; the Rooftop Suite, an elegantly appointed suite with a divine private rooftop terrace offering sweeping views of the French Riviera; and the Palace Sea View Suite, a spacious residential-style suite with a separate living area where Emily spends the night in the TV series.
Guests will enjoy daily access to one of Club Dauphin’s stylish private cabanas. A veritable institution on the French Riviera since the 1930s, Club Dauphin is immersed in the lush landscape of the Cap Ferrat peninsula and has a stylish heated swimming pool overlooking the Mediterranean. Each cabana is equipped with sunbeds, mini bar with bespoke drinks cabinet, and a paging system that allows guests to call for service and alert waiters when required, allowing them to enjoy meals in privacy and comfort. In the evening, guests can sip stylish cocktails at the Bar, choosing from one of the Hotel’s excellent signature drinks prepared with innovative ingredients.
The experience also includes a little pampering at the Spa, with a 75-minute Royal Hydrating Facial, a wonderfully hydrating facial that brings out the skin’s beauty, adding tone and luminosity. The Spa takes a holistic approach to wellbeing, with a range of aromatherapy treatments that use extracts from aromatic and medicinal Mediterranean plants, many of which are sourced from the Hotel gardens. With its crystal-blue swimming pool with counter current system and indoor and outdoor cardio fitness studios, the Spa is a haven of peace that is the perfect spot to enjoy a long-awaited catch up with friends.
Guests can personalise the experience with additional activities (available at an additional cost), including:
- Guided visit of Villefranche sur Mer, one of the Riviera’s most charming fishing towns. The visit includes a tour of Chapelle Saint-Pierre, a delightful 14th century church adorned with colourful frescoes by Jean Cocteau.
- Private Shopping Experience in Monaco accompanied by a stylist to help find that perfect look, offering a fun designer clothing experience like no other.
- Lunch at Paloma Beach, a charming pebble beach with a turquoise stretch of water that is the perfect spot to unwind and catch a few rays. A private tuc-tuc will whizz guests to Paloma’s hip beach club and restaurant, offering breezy seafront seating and stylish sunbeds, with laidback lounge tunes creating a fun, hip vibe.
- Half-day photoshoot in-room or in one of the Club Dauphin cabanas, offering guests a fabulous chance to immortalise their trip with a fun selection of photographs to cherish for years to come.
“Girls’ Trip on the French Riviera” includes:
- Accommodation in a Pool Suite, Rooftop Suite or Palace Sea View Suite
- Airport transfers in a Bentley
- Daily breakfast
- Daily Private Cabana at Club Dauphin
- One cocktail per person at the Bar
- 75-minute Royal Hydrating Facial for two at the Spa
Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons Hotel