Weddings at Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru
Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru has a curated dossier of wedding offerings to organise that landmark day in style. In step with the times, guests can expect creative solutions for their wedding events in the Hotel’s spacious indoor and outdoor event venues. Be it a festive sangeet, colourful mehndi, post-wedding brunch or tailor-made menu – every element is underscored by signature Four Seasons service.
"Weddings are special life events that bring not only the couple, but the families, together as one. No detail is too small and no request is out of bounds for our team,” says Executive Sous-Chef Dirham Haque.
Sweet Love: A Special Celebratory Package
An unforgettable gathering with the Hotel’s specially crafted Sweet Love package is ideal for a pre-wedding function, anniversary, wedding or an exquisite celebration of up to 100 guests.
A ceremonial menu specially designed by the Hotel's Executive Sous-Chef and a sumptuous Four Seasons Executive Suite for the couple’s special evening are some of the key highlights of the Sweet Love Package.
Capacity: Up to 100 guests
Price: Starting INR 1,65,000
Special inclusions are:
- Complimentary upgrade to an Executive Suite for the special couple
- Two complimentary day-use rooms for parents
- Specially crafted celebratory menu by the Executive Sous-Chef
- Venue rentals
- Choice of in-house table and chair linens to suit the décor
- Prices are inclusive of taxes
- Booking Dates: now through September 30, 2021
- Event Dates: now through October 31, 2021
- Menu add-ons for an additional cost
- Décor add-ons for an additional cost
- Room upgrades subject to availability
- Venue choice subject to availability
- Terms and conditions of the Hotel as applicable
The Hotel’s elegant spaces are geared up to host intimate events or grand functions with the same level of impeccable precision. With multiple function rooms conveniently located on the same floor, the Hotel boasts of close to 20,000 square feet (1,860 square metres) of event spaces.
- Grand Ballroom – The largest space and perfect for grand functions. Divisible into two parts, it has a spacious pre-function area attached to it.
- Garden Room – Perfect for ceremonies and attached to an outdoor terrace. Ideal for indoor-outdoor events.
- Banquet Terrace – Smartly fitted for al fresco live counters, this is a charming spot for cocktail receptions or even a phera with mandap and an outdoor vibe.
- Lotus and Nectar – Smaller rooms that are perfect for intimate events or back-up spaces.
- CUR8 Terrace – Part of the restaurant, CUR8, the expansive patio has two pergolas and is adjoining the gardens, offering a 360 degree view of the Hotel’s beautiful core areas including poolside.
Bengaluru’s eclectic culinary landscape puts bold flavours front and centre, no matter the cuisine. Guests can be treated to an Indian menu displaying creative takes on regional recipes such as lamb vindaloo and Mangalore fish curry, a delicious array of pan-Asian and international favourites, or chef-led menus that are special and unique.
An in-house team of top international and domestic chefs work with guests to create menus featuring regional Indian favourites as well as selections from the restaurants, spanning Chinese, Japanese, Thai and Continental cuisine. Expert bartenders can create artisanal cocktails, deftly concocted to wow guests and add to the vibes of the event.
Wedding Night and Honeymoon
The newlyweds have the perfect reason to linger for a few days post-wedding. Meditative gardens, trendy bars and restaurants, and resort-style pool and spa, make for some well-earned relaxation and newlywed bliss. Whether the couple chooses to stay on for a Garden City honeymoon or is planning a trip to the next Four Seasons honeymoon destination, the team will make the transition seamless, stylish and ultra-romantic.
From planning to execution and beyond, a wedding at Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru at Embassy ONE is a lifetime memory and the beginning of a new journey. For more details on weddings at Four Seasons click here.
About the Hygiene Program at Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru
Four Seasons has launched Lead With Care, an enhanced global health and safety program that is being implemented at properties worldwide, including Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru. For more information on Lead With Care, click here. While the guest experience may look different, it will feel the same. The teams are committed to delivering the same intuitive service and personalised care for which Four Seasons is known and trusted for the world over.