Experience a Bespoke Winter Wonderland with Four Seasons North America Mountain Collection
Jackson Hole, Santa Fe, Vail and Whistler gear up for a memorable 2022-2023 winter season
For memorable mountain experiences, après-ski adventures like no other and all-encompassing wellness treatments, Four Seasons Mountain Collection properties in North America offer spellbinding experiences that are unparalleled anywhere else in the world. This winter, journey to Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail or Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler (or all of the above!), and leave the hustle of urban life for a winter wonderland.
Iconic Mountain Experiences
Sun-dappled glorious peaks, evergreen forests and lingering pink sunsets: there’s nothing like winter in the mountains. Take the adventure to new heights with mountain-top experiences.
- Immersive New Encounter with Gray Wolves in Yellowstone: Embark on an immersive experience this winter with the chance to see the elusive gray wolf population of Yellowstone National Park in a day-long excursion offered by Four Seasons Jackson Hole, in partnership with Jackson Hole Wildlife Safaris and Yellowstone Safari Company. The adventure begins with a flyover journey of the greater Yellowstone basin. Upon arrival in the park, learn about the history, movement and behaviour patterns of the gray wolf, with the opportunity to potentially see wolves in their natural habitat, in addition to moose, elk, bison and bears. A portion of the proceeds of each trip is donated to both the Yellowstone Wolf Project and Environmental Defense Fund, in an effort to preserve and protect the gray wolf population of Yellowstone and the local environment. The cost for the Day with the Wolves adventure is USD 16,000, all inclusive, for up to six guests, and includes customized, full-day food and beverage.
- Hit the Slopes in Santa Fe: Experience the best of winter in New Mexico with a fun-filled day of skiing at the Santa Fe Ski Basin and a stay in one of the relaxing casitas at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe. With the Ski Santa Fe package starting at USD 1,400, enjoy two adult lift tickets for two days with priority access, transportation to and from the basin and a personal ski butler, who will fit guests onsite upon check-in for skis and boots, and ensures the delivery of the equipment to guests prior to heading out. After a day on the slopes, unwind with a crackling fire prepared by the Resort’s fireplace butler.
- From Snow to Sunshine: Join Four Seasons Whistler this winter in leaving the frosted caps of the mountains, and escape to the Sunshine Coast’s Princess Louisa Inlet. Gather the family (those who aren’t afraid of heights) and soar down toward the coast, with an hour of awestriking view; from the largest glacier in the Whistler area, to winding rivers running down to the ocean. If that were not thrilling enough, touch down on a private island and absorb the beauty and serenity of the landscape - and in the spirit of the season, indulge in a Four Seasons Whistler afternoon tea, making for the perfect afternoon thrill.
- Vail Mountain’s 60th Anniversary Celebration: Named #1 Resort in the Mountain West category and #21 Best Resort in the World by Condé Nast Traveler 2022 Readers’ Choice Awards, Four Seasons Vail has much to celebrate. The Resort team at Four Seasons is thrilled to join Vail Mountain in commemorating the resort’s 60th anniversary, a season-long event that will include mountaintop ice bars, snow bungalows, photo stops, bespoke gondola rides, and a range of other timeless alpine experiences that draw on Vail Mountain’s rich history and singular style of high-altitude hospitality.
Picture-perfect moments to spend with loved ones can be found all across Four Seasons Mountain Resorts. Exceptional and inspired après experiences make for the ideal setting to recharge and reconnect at the end of the day.
- For the Love of Chocolate: Hot chocolate reaches new levels of sophistication this season with a specialty hot chocolate cart, available daily at Ascent Lounge at Four Seasons Jackson Hole. Guests can choose from five different types of specialty chocolate, ranging from the sophisticated Valrhona 70% Guanaja and Valrhona 64% Manjari to classic milk chocolate. The Chocolate Connoisseur will help guide guests to the perfect selection to complement their palate. Gourmet toppings include homemade marshmallows in an array of flavours – vanilla, peppermint, huckleberry and cinnamon fireball. For those looking for an added kick, spirited additions also are available. So cozy in to one of the nearby oversized sofas, enjoy the roaring fire and sip to a heart's delight.
- Peace, Love and Cocktails: Learn to make festive libations and eats with complimentary mixology and cooking classes available throughout November and December at Terra at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe.
- Miller & Lux Vail by Celebrity Chef Tyler Florence: Beginning in early December 2022, celebrity chef, Food Network host, and cookbook author Tyler Florence will launch Miller & Lux Vail, a winter takeover of Flame Steakhouse at Four Seasons Vail by his acclaimed San Francisco steakhouse Miller & Lux. Featuring an alpine-inspired menu of Florence’s American classics and the chef’s signature five-point tableside dining experience, the Miller & Lux Vail menu offers exceptional dry-aged steaks and a fresh raw bar, and classics including the Market Oysters, Caesar for Two, M&L Burger, French Dover Sole, and 46 ounce Tomahawk Ribeye. Miller & Lux Vail will be in operation through April 15, 2023.
- G.O.A by Sajish Kumar: Nestled among snow topped mountain peaks, Executive Chef Sajish Kumar’s hometown of Goa, India comes to life in a flavour-bursting culinary experience at Four Seasons Whistler winter pop-up restaurant. The inspiration comes from Chef Kumar’s childhood kitchen, and time spent with family learning and absorbing how different spices and ingredients come together; and the menu blends his own traditional family recipes and passion for Goan cuisine with the finest produce and fresh seafood British Columbia has to offer, mastering the coast-to-coast concept. This is the place to indulge after a day on the slopes with an exquisite meal, where Chef Kumar shares the comfort of home with an elevated twist. The pop-up restaurant will be open for dinner from December 9, 2022 to January 8, 2023.
Spa and Wellness
Engage all the senses and explore a holistic approach to wellness at Four Seasons Mountain Collection award-winning spas, capturing the soul of each of these unique mountain towns.
- Spicing Up the Season with Chai: The Spa at Four Seasons Jackson Hole is featuring the Chai Spice Body Polish this winter, combining warm notes of ginger, cinnamon bark and clove in a rich, full-body exfoliating polish. The treatment concludes with a complimentary refreshing botanical beverage, incorporating allspice berries and cardamom. Complement the experience with a Chai Spice Manicure and Pedicure in The Salon. These gently warming and stimulating services blend exotic spices with vanilla, cardamom, black pepper and clove to refresh the body and mind, and promote circulation. Both treatments include a complimentary chai latte to enjoy. Enhance the pedicure with a hot oil spiced vanilla candle massage.
- Winter Warming Ritual Experience: This season, guests can escape to The Spa at Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe and indulge in the 80-minute Winter Warming Ritual. Guests begin by soaking in the warming scents of the season to smooth the skin with a homemade, warm pine piñon body polish infused with the essence of wintergreen and lavender followed by a warming body wrap infused with a hydrating lavender body butter. The treatment concludes with a Tibetan Bowl Sound Bath and refreshing wintergreen mist. After the treatment, guests can cosy up with a cup of tea nestled by a fire in the Warming Room, which allows guests to unwind before or after treatments.
- S'more Indulgence Facial: Maximize hydration and reduce inflammation with this signature treatment at Four Seasons Resort Vail. The sweet cocoa aroma is full of natural antioxidants and is designed for dry, dehydrated skin to nourish, protect, and boost healing. A marshmallow whip hydrating mask infused with a complex blend of hydrating peptides and botanicals will transform the look and feel of the skin.
- Wellness Retreat: To recover from all sorts of mountain adventures, Four Seasons Whistler invites guests to take a wellness day at the intimate lodge. Those of a more peaceful disposition can call upon the Zen powers of a complimentary yoga class, before going to Braidwood Tavern for one of the signature healthy bowls that heal the body from the inside out. There is no better way to deeply unwind than at the Spa, found just across the snow dusted patio. The Après Mountain Massage, with focus on the lower body, uses hot stones and a peppermint foot mask to prime the body to be back on the mountain. To finish the day, family and friends can come together to soak in the bubbling whirlpools and steaming sauna on the outdoor pool deck, before snuggling into their welcoming beds - waking up ready and refreshed to explore the mountain all over again.
About Four Seasons Mountain Resorts
In addition to world-class skiing, each Four Seasons Mountain Resort offers the ultimate winter getaway in an enviable location, as well as fine dining, luxurious spa retreats, après ski offerings, and new, one-of-a-kind experiences. With the Resorts’ signature amenities and renowned personalised service, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler and Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole are in a class of their own among winter destinations.
Whistler, V0N 1B4
Teton Village, 83025