Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Otemachi Rolls Out the Red Carpet for Its First Anniversary
Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Otemachi announces a series of exciting offers and signature experiences to celebrate its one-year anniversary. Soaring high above the prestigious Otemachi district and with direct access to a major subway hub, the Hotel has redefined hospitality in Tokyo since its celebrated opening in September 2020.
“We’re immensely grateful to our loyal guests and the local community for their patronage over the past year. The Hotel has quickly become a favourite among Tokyo’s residents and visitors alike,” says General Manager Andrew De Brito. “To express our thanks, we’ve got some great promotions lined up from September through December. My team and I look forward to creating even more memorable moments for Four Seasons guests in the coming year.”
A Sky-High Retreat of Design, Luxury and Lifestyle
Backdropped by stunning views of the Imperial Palace Gardens and the Tokyo skyline, the Hotel’s high-style design by Jean-Michel Gathy blends classical Japanese elements with modern influences. Astonishing artworks and curated design details unfold throughout the property, from tasteful event venues to dynamic drinking-and-dining spaces. Filled with natural light, the spacious accommodations are elevated by features such as shōji (sliding doors) and amenities that reflect fine Japanese craftsmanship.
THE SPA, a Zen-inspired realm of beauty and wellbeing, offers a selection of locally rooted treatments, including a signature ritual woven around the healing power of yakusugi oil, sustainably harvested from millennium-old Japanese cedars. The Social Room, a sumptuous residential-style venue, hosts elite gatherings such as cultural soirees, board meetings and VVIP brand events.
A Hub of Vibrant Gastronomy
Led by Director of F&B and Culinary Marco Riva, the team delivers superb dining experiences at est, the signature restaurant serving French cuisine inspired by the Japanese terroir, and PIGNETO, the relaxed all-day Italian venue starring handcrafted pizza and pasta. Two open-air rooftop terraces offer the best seats in town to Tokyo’s sublime seasonal landscapes.
Meanwhile, THE LOUNGE is ideal for everything from an impromptu business meeting to a glamorous afternoon tea – all topped off with gracious Imperial Palace views. VIRTÙ, the immersive concept bar, is where classic French flavours meet modern Japanese techniques, anchored in a world-leading collection of vintage French spirits and rare cognacs.
First Anniversary Offers
Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Otemachi invites guests to join the celebrations with a host of special offers:
Accommodation. Stay and play in style with the Hotel’s Celebrate with Us package. Start the day with a gourmet breakfast for two, raise a toast to glittering Tokyo views with a bottle of Champagne, and enjoy a preloaded value of JPY 10,000 on the Hotel’s prepaid card. Guests can also look forward to decorations and signature amenities in their room or suite.
Booking period: September 1-30, 2021
Stay period: September 1 to December 30, 2021 (not valid on December 24 and 25, 2021)
Four Seasons Prepaid Hotel Card. Launched to commemorate the Hotel’s first anniversary, these limited-edition cards are for exclusive use across Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Otemachi. Celebrate any occasion with a range of luxurious lifestyle experiences – from dining and drinks, to wellbeing and retail. During September only, top-ups of JPY 50,000 will receive an additional credit of JPY 10,000.
Four Seasons Prepaid Hotel Cards can be purchased at the Concierge for the entire month of September as well as the Celebration Desk at THE LOUNGE (September 1-5) – where guests can also browse a selection of gourmet cookies and chocolates, along with floral gifts from zero two THREE.
Sky-High Dining. Join the anniversary celebrations above the clouds, surrounded by spectacular Tokyo cityscapes.
PIGNETO. Come for the authentic Italian fare, stay for the feeling of abbondanza (a life of plenty).
- One-Year Anniversary Menu: Three-Course Lunch (JPY 6,500)
- One-Year Anniversary Pizza (JPY 4,048)
Award-winning Pastry Chef Yusuke Aoki presents limited-edition desserts, crafted with seasonal fruit.
- One-Year Anniversary Pear Tart 12cm (JPY 3,672)
- One-Year Anniversary Pear Parfait (JPY 3,163)
est. Savour celebratory menus by Michelin starred Chef Guillaume Bracaval, complemented by the luminous notes of Dom Perignon.
- Saison de Célébration: Anniversary Six-Course Menu (JPY 20,000)
In-Room Dining. Guests can raise a toast to sweeping cityscapes in the privacy and comfort of their own room. From sunset drinks to nightcaps, Champagne makes every moment sparkle.
- Package: Choice of Pizza, Truffle French Fries and a bottle of Veuve Clicquot (JPY 12,500)
- Bottle of Veuve Clicquot Brut (JPY 9,500)
- Bottle of Veuve Clicquot Rosé (JPY 11,000)
*Alcohol sales in PIGNETO, THE LOUNGE and est are subject to the current government advisory.
Spa and Wellbeing. Unwind and revitalize with curated offers by THE SPA, a calming sanctuary of tranquillity and purity in the heart of Japan’s bustling capital.
- Day of Wellness. Get pampered with a 90-minute treatment of your choice at THE SPA, and enjoy two hours of access to the panoramic swimming pool, ofuro (Japanese bath) and state-of-the-art Fitness Centre. This offer includes a healthy gourmet breakfast at PIGNETO. Emerge feeling wonderfully renewed.
- 30-Minute Extension. Reserve any 90-minute treatment at THE SPA and receive a complimentary extension of 30 minutes. Applies to all weekday bookings through September.
- 20% Savings on Spa & Fitness Membership. First-time members of the Hotel’s Spa & Fitness Programme can avail a 20% savings on the initial membership fee. Members are invited to embark on a luxurious journey of wellbeing to cultivate their best self.
Weddings. Thoughtful inclusions and indulgent touches, designed to make weddings extra-memorable – right from early conceptualization, to the big day itself.
- Private Wedding Fair. A one-day exclusive extravaganza that brings together the best of the wedding industry in Japan. Attendees who confirm their wedding within the week will receive a complimentary one-night Hotel stay, including breakfast for two and a tasting of their selected wedding menu. Prior reservation is required.
- Wedding Package: Grand Wedding. Tailored for festivities of more than 50 guests, this package comes with an impressive array of benefits, including a two-night suite stay for the bride and groom, food tasting, a package for two at THE SPA, and an additional room for the family. Starting from JPY 2,600,000 for 50 people.
- Wedding Package: Family Celebration. Designed for close-knit celebrations of less than 14 guests, this package offers a two-night suite stay for the bride and groom, along with an additional room for the family. Starting from JPY 900,000 for 10 people.
Meetings & Events. Those seeking to organize a premier function in Tokyo can now choose from two tailored packages, designed to cater to varying business needs.
- One-Hour Meeting. From weekly check-ins to brainstorming sessions, some meetings are best kept short and to the point. Gather for a productive session of 60-120 minutes at one of the Hotel’s secure function venues, with free flow coffee and tea, complimentary Wi-Fi, and an 80-inch screen for presentations.
Minimum 4 people, JPY 12,650 per person including service charge and taxes
- Spend More, Save More. Enjoy progressively increasing savings for food & beverage and venue spends over JPY 632,500 (inclusive of service charge and taxes). Ideal for high-end gatherings where culinary offerings take centre stage.
JPY 632,500 to JPY 1,264,999: 10% savings
JPY 1,265000 to JPY 2,529,999: 15% savings
JPY 2,530,000 to JPY 3,794,999: 20% savings
More than JPY 3,795,000: 25% savings
Booking Period: September 1-30, 2021
Event Period: September 1, 2021 to 30 December 30, 2022
Applicable for new bookings only. Function space is subject to availability.
- For accommodation: call 03 (6810) 0630
- For meetings and events: call 03 (6810) 0600
- For weddings: call 03 (6810) 0628
- For dining reservations: 03 (6810) 0655
- For spa bookings: 03 (6810) 0660
- For any other information: 03 (6810) 0600
- Or contact the Hotel via the Four Seasons Chat App
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 105-0021