Four Seasons Hotel and Residences Fort Lauderdale
- 525 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33304, USA
Total Number of Rooms: 189
- Rooms: 170
- Suites: 19
Hotel Residences: 41
- A modern reflection of the classic yacht club lifestyle
- Feel a warm welcome in the modern two-storey lobby balancing retro elegance with a vibrant contemporary attitude; from the moment of arrival, be embraced by the charismatic personality of Fort Lauderdale
- The property’s sophisticated maritime style features graceful nautical design details
- The 22-storey building with curved silhouette is emblematic of the sleek lines of yacht
- Anchored by its abundant greenery, one third of the urban oasis is devoted to green space
- Tara Bernerd (public spaces, guest rooms and suite)
- Martin Brudnizki (restaurants, lounges, and pool area)
- Fernando Wong (landscape designer)
Architect: Kobi Karp
- On a vibrant stretch of South Florida’s famed Atlantic coastline – just 45 minutes north of Miami and 45 minutes south of Palm Beach
- Easy access from three international airports (Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood, Miami and Palm Beach), several deep-water marinas and one of the country’s major gateways for cruise vacations
- Moments away, experience the city’s best shops, restaurants, marinas and entertainment
Signature Experience: Ocean terrace restaurant (name to be announced)
- Concept: Elevated on the third floor, our Ocean Terrace Restaurant will greet guests with a breezy, open-air atmosphere; savour coastal cuisine and pool views that blend seamlessly with the waters of the Atlantic
Signature Experience: Lobby café and bar
- Concept: An all-day destination, the Lobby Café is an intimate lounge with a relaxed vibe; start the morning with the very best gourmet coffee creations; midday, curate a picnic basket to take to the beach; in the evening, sip a glass of wine or Champagne while planning the night ahead
Signature Experience: Additional restaurant coming spring 2022
24-Hour In-Room Dining
Number of Treatment Rooms: 6
- Explore an inspiring array of restorative massages, facials and unique spa rituals
- Sample new products and aromatherapies in the experiential boutique
- Further the journey in soothing lounges complete with salt saunas, aroma steam baths and ice fountains
- 2,250 sq. ft. Fitness Centre designed by Harley Pasternak
- Open 24 hours
- State-of-the-art equipment including interactive wellness wall
The Pool Terrace:
- The heart of Four Seasons is the Ocean Terrace, a lush private hideaway capturing the style and energy of the South Florida Riviera; find a favourite spot beside two horizon-edged pools, framed by cabanas and uninterrupted Atlantic views
Total Size: 12,899 sq. ft. / 1,198 sq. m.
- All set on one level, many with floor-to-ceiling windows, natural light, and beautiful views
- Grand Ballroom: 4,100 sq. ft.
- Junior Ballroom: 2,625 sq. ft.
- Event Terrace: 15,000 sq. ft.
- Boardroom Room: 735 sq. ft.
- Business Room A 419 sq. ft.
- Business Room B 180 sq. ft.
- Business Room C 182 sq. ft.
- Covered outdoor event terrace offering views of the oceanfront