Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff Johannesburg
- 67 Jan Smuts Avenue P.O. Box 2700, Johannesburg, Saxonwold 2132, South Africa
Total Number of Rooms: 117
- Guest Rooms: 105
- Suites: 12
- Low-rise buildings surrounded by eight acres (three hectares) of landscaped gardens and courtyards cascading down a hillside with panoramic views
- Modern interiors enhanced by a contemporary African art collection
- RSL Architects (renovation)
- JACKET INTERIORS (redesign)
- At the heart of the prestigious Parks neighbourhood, yet minutes to business and commerical hubs as well as shopping and dining
- Accessible to two major airports
- Central starting point for safaris and exploration in South Africa and beyond
Number of Treatment Rooms: 9
- Includes one couples suite
- Men's and women's change rooms, saunas and steam rooms, as well as Après-Spa, the city's only outdoor spa lounge
- Cuisine: Authentic South African experience
- Indoor Seating: 60
- Outdoor Seating: 120
- Cuisine: Drinks only
- Outdoor Seating: 30
- Lap Pool: 1,184 sq. ft. / 112 sq. m.
- Family Pool: 716 sq. ft. / 66.5 sq. m.
- Whirlpool, sauna, steam room, weight training, studio classes, certified personal trainers on request
- Complimentary amenities for children
- Babysitting services available upon request
Total Size: 15,683 sq. ft. / 1,457 sq. m.
Indoor Function Space: 6,620 sq. ft. / 615 sq. m.
Outdoor Function Space: 9,063 sq. ft. / 842 sq. m.
Largest Ballroom: 1,830 sq. ft. / 170 sq. m.
Additional Meeting Rooms: numerous options accommodating parties from 4 to 250