Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis Honoured with Innovation in Tourism Award
Today, Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis received the Innovation in Tourism Award from Meet Minneapolis for advancing the hospitality community and the city’s visitor experience. Since opening on June 1, 2022, Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis has become more than a hotel; in welcoming visitors from near and far, hosting community events, collaborating with neighbours and providing service with genuine heart, it has become a place that brings people together.
“Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis ushered in a new era in Minneapolis’ growth as a global destination,” says Melvin Tennant, President & CEO of Meet Minneapolis. “It has expanded the visitor base to our city to include travellers who may not have considered us in the past. Now, they can see all that they have been missing.”
Adds General Manager Florian Riedel, “Along with Melvin and his team, Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis is committed to doing all we can to positively impact our community, uplift Minneapolis and bring new business to this destination city. When you have – as our city does – rich culture, amazing food, premier art and entertainment, a community dedicated to positive change and one of the very best Four Seasons hotels in the US, the future is incredibly bright.”
Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis is home to:
- Guest rooms and suites with elevated, unobstructed views
- Mara: The Star Tribune's 2022 Restaurant of the Year serves up Mediterranean cuisine by Minnesota native and James Beard Award-winning Chef Gavin Kaysen
- Nordic Village at Riva Terrace: Recently extended through April 1, 2023, this seasonal dining experience features four-course meals inside private cedar cabins
- The Spa: Blossoming with the seasons, this ever-evolving sanctuary is rolling out new offerings for couples, such as: the celebration service Just the Two of Us, the after-hours experience Double Indulgence and the evening retreat Starry Night, which allows for exclusive access to a 3,000-square-foot (280 square metre) indoor pool
- Socca Café: This brightly lit space just expanded its menu, adding grain bowls, Sicilian pizza squares, protein-packed salads and lunch combos to a lineup of specialty coffees, flaky pastries, cookies and tea breads
- A global hospitality team dedicated to caring for people and the planet
Past winners of the Innovation in Tourism Award include Lake Street Council (2022), the Renovation and redesign of Peavey Plaza (2020) and GREATER MSP and the Metropolitan Airports Commission (2019).
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401
Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis