Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston Launches “Meet the Makers,” a New Event Series Tapping the Best Culinary, Beverage and Wellness Experts
Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston, the Forbes Five Star luxury hotel located in the heart of the Back Bay, is launching “Meet the Makers” this fall. The new event series will bring together the best culinary, beverage and wellness experts to showcase elevated and unique experiences for guests, residents and locals to enjoy.
"We are continuously looking for thoughtful ways to engage both our Hotel guests and community through meaningful experiences. We are excited to launch our new Meet the Makers series, giving our partner artisans the spotlight and opportunity to connect in an inclusive way,” says Ahmed Yacout, General Manager. “We are focusing on culinary and wellness throughout the series to highlight the best of One Dalton’s amenities."
Meet the Makers kicks off with the following events:
Savour the Last Days of Summer with Bully Boy Distillers: September 3-9, 2023
- Trifecta, the vibrant cocktail lounge and restaurant, will highlight a special end of summer spritz menu with local Boston favourite Bully Boy Distillers to extend the warm vibes into September.
- On Thursday, September 7 from 6:00 to 9:00 pm, join Bully Boy’s expert distiller for a tasting flight of spritz cocktails and to learn all about the Bully Boy process.
Restore and Renew with BIOEFFECT: Thursday, October 19, 2023
- A new addition to the Spa at One Dalton, BIOEFFECT’s expert aestheticians will pamper guests as they experience the ultimate hydration with mini-facials while receiving advice and tips for fall and winter skincare. Having worked with many different skin types and conditions, globally renowned skin care expert Machael Varricchio will recommend treatments for each guest’s skin with maximum results in one hour and will customize a home routine that will keep skin radiant and healthy based on the clinically proven EGF proteins that BIOEFFECT has pioneered. Don’t miss an opportunity to experience next generation skin care from Iceland and receive a personalized plan for youthful skin. Space is limited, to reserve, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617 936 4703.
Harvest Season with Michter’s Distillery: November 6-12, 2023
- Enjoy the warming Bourbon’s and Rye with Louisville, Kentucky-based Michter’s, America’s first whiskey company. Trifecta will host a week of experiences with two special cocktails paired with fried mushrooms - the rich, earthy and umami flavours of the mushrooms pair perfectly with either spirit. The Duck, Duck, Goose features herbed duck fat bourbon, black pepper honey and orange bitters while Grandpa's Tea includes rye, house chai and oat milk.
- Meet Michter’s expert distiller on Thursday, November 9 from 6:00 to 9:00 pm to hear the story of the whiskey production while discovering the flavour profiles of each cocktail. To book the experience click HERE.
Chakra with Soul Sisters 108: November 17 and 18, 2023
- This group visual meditation with chakra crystals will introduce guests to chakras and the seven energy points of the body. The practice will lead guests to set intentions allowing energy to run freely and create harmony between the body, mind and spirit. Together, each guest will create their own chakra bracelet to continue the practice at home. This meditation will help each person find a deeper sense of balance and relaxation. Space is limited, to reserve, email email@example.com or call 617 936 4703.
The event series will continue throughout the fall and into 2024 with a mix of local and national brands. Follow @fsbostondalton for updates to the schedule.
Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston