Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort Collaborates with Disney Fine Artist Dom Corona for Exclusive Artist Pop-Up Gallery
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort announces a special artist spotlight featuring Disney Fine Artist Dom Corona, known for his Disney character artwork featuring textured brush strokes and vibrant colours. Guests can experience the magic of Corona’s artistry through a series of custom paintings exclusively created for the Resort, on display from July 7 through July 31, 2023.
The collaboration between Four Seasons Orlando and Corona brings together the world of luxury hospitality and Disney-inspired fine art, with 12 custom paintings showcased throughout the Resort’s main lobby and halls. Several paintings feature elements depicting hallmark features of the Resort, such as the glittering lobby chandelier, the palm pathway and the lazy river. Select artwork will have the option to become “animated” when viewed through Corona’s custom Instagram filter - a fun experience for guests.
“This collaboration with Four Seasons Resort Orlando has been a dream come true! I drew inspiration from the Resort’s timeless and enchanting charm to create pieces where I could weave some classic Disney figures right into the middle of the story,” says Corona.
Lickety Split, the lobby level café known for its delectable gelato flavours and fresh brewed coffees, has created a special gelato flavour inspired by one of Corona’s paintings. The strawberry “Waddle Cone” flavour allows guests to indulge their taste buds while immersing themselves in the artist's creative vision.
In addition, The Lobby Bar will offer a special artist-inspired menu throughout the month of July. Patrons can enjoy the following dishes:
- Gallerist's Gazpacho: Very Cold Tomato Gazpacho, USD 14 - A traditional Andalusian Tomato Gazpacho served with dry ice fog for a visually captivating experience.
- The Sculpted Kebab: Rosemary Smoked Beef Kebab with Harissa Yogurt, USD 18 - A skewer of vegetables and beef, seasoned with oregano and garlic, accompanied by harissa Greek yogurt for a flavourful combination.
- Mahi Masterpiece: Peruvian Ceviche and Yucca Chips, USD 22 - This shareable dish features mahi mahi ceviche with a unique presentation of peppers and garlic "paint," garnished with cilantro and served with crispy yucca chips.
The Lobby Bar is open nightly from 5:00 to 11:00 pm and no reservations are required.
Corona’s custom paintings will be available for purchase through Wardrobe, the Resort’s signature boutique located on the lobby level. Additionally, Corona will be live painting at Four Seasons Resort Orlando on select dates in the main hall by Wardrobe. Visitors can partake in the live painting experience during the following days and times:
- July 7, 14 and 21, 2023 from 1:00 to 6:00 pm
- July 8, 15 and 22, 2023 from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- July 9, 16 and 23, 2023 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort