Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort Collaborates with Disney Fine Artist Dom Corona for Second Exclusive Artist Pop-Up Gallery
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort is announcing the return of a special artist spotlight featuring the works of Disney Fine Artist Dom Corona. Corona’s first bespoke installation debuted in July, and this will be his second display showcased at the AAA Five Diamond rated Resort. Guests can experience the magic of Corona’s artistry through a series of custom paintings exclusively created for the Resort, on display from November 1 through 30, 2023. Two larger paintings will remain on display in the lobby throughout the holiday season, until early January 2024.
“Dom Corona’s artwork is fun and whimsical and brings smiles to the faces of our guests as soon as they walk in,” notes Adrien Harel, Resort Manager.
The collaboration between Four Seasons Orlando and Corona brings together the world of luxury hospitality and Disney-inspired fine art, with 10 custom paintings showcased throughout the Resort’s main lobby and halls. Select artwork will have the option to become “animated” when viewed through Corona’s custom Instagram filter - an entertaining experience for guests.
“My inspiration for these new pieces comes from the Resort’s timeless and enchanting charm and key amenities, such as The Spa and Golf Course,” says Corona. “These pieces incorporate classic Disney figures into favourite Four Seasons settings.”
Corona’s works on display at Four Seasons Resort Orlando, starting at USD 5,000, include the following:
- ’Tis the Seasons: Mickey Mouse in four different coloured squares, pop-art style
- Mice Cream: Mickey Mouse enjoying a melting ice cream cone from Lickety Split
- Minnie Me Time: Minnie Mouse relaxing in a bubble bath
- The Floor is Lava: Mickey Mouse walking through “lava” at the Resort’s Kids For All Seasons club house, which features a volcano play area
- Once Upon a Pumpkin: A Cinderella-inspired coach design, with inspiration taken from patterns in the Resort’s newly redesigned Park View Deluxe Suites
- Deck the Halls: This playing card design of Mickey Mouse features a pattern that was inspired by an intricate tile mosaic found in the Royal Suite’s bathroom floors
- McDuckorate: Scrooge McDuck looks fondly at a wreath made out of cash
- Lobbunny: Thumper bunny appears with a background inspired by the wrought iron décor in the Resort’s main stairway
- Mermasterpiece: Characters Ariel and Flounder are depicted by the Resort’s Splash Zone at Explorer Island
- BE KIND: This whimsical piece features Mickey Mouse giving two thumbs up, and the message “Be Kind”
World Kindness Day
Four Seasons Resort Orlando will celebrate #WorldKindnessDay on November 13, 2023 by bringing “spoonfuls of kindness” to Nemours Children’s Hospital. From 1:00 to 3:00 pm, the Resort team will be providing complimentary Lickety Split gelato scoops to the staff and visitors of Nemours, stationed with the Lickety Split gelato bicycle in the hospital’s main lobby.
Additionally, from 3:00 to 5:00 pm, complimentary spoonfuls of Lickety Split’s delicious gelato will be served to guests at the Resort. Guests will also be able to handwrite a kind message to a loved one, whether a family member or friend, by mailing a postcard featuring Corona’s artwork. The delightful postcards and colourful pens will be available in the lobby, as well as at Kids For All Seasons. Postcards feature Corona’s signature BE KIND artwork design. Guests will have the opportunity to meet Corona as well, who will be on site at the Resort from 3:00 to 5:00 pm, live painting.
Corona’s painting Fore Seasons, which featured golfer Mickey Mouse depicted on the 18-hole Tom Fazio-designed Four Seasons Golf and Sports Club Orlando, was recently donated to support Nemours. The painting was featured in the live auction at the inaugural Four Seasons Orlando Invitational, benefiting Nemours Children’s Hospital Florida, held October 19 and 20, 2023 at Four Seasons Golf and Sports Club Orlando. The event raised more than USD 235,000 to support Nemours.
The Lobby Bar
The Lobby Bar will offer an artist-inspired fall menu, on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, November 3-30, 2023. Patrons can enjoy the following cocktails and cuisine on the special #FSCreateKindness menu:
- Once Upon a Pumpkin cocktail, USD 18: Pumpkin Spice Syrup, Bacardi Spiced Rum, Lemon Juice, Cinnamon, Averno
- Royal Pumpkin Palette cocktail, USD 10: Pumpkin Spice Syrup, Apple Juice, Cinnamon, Agave; served with “world’s smallest painter’s palette”
- The Sculpted Kebab, USD 20: Apple and Fall Spiced Brined Pork Loin, Longaniza, Zucchini, Onion, Bell Peppe, Rosemary Smoke, Charred Lemo
- Mahi Masterpiece, USD 22: Hickory Smoked Fish, Chili Oil, Pepper Confetti, Chives, Lavash, Dry Ic
- Off to the Ball Bisque, USD 15: Roasted Acorn Pumpkin, Cardamom Lasee, Spiced Pepitas, Marigold, EVOO
The Lobby Bar is open nightly from 5:00 to 11:00 pm and no reservations are required.
Wardrobe, the Resort’s on-trend boutique, offers apparel and accessories by a range of designers, including some exclusive collaborations. With featured brands including Cartier, The Kooples, Tory Burch, Zimmermann, Missoni, and many others, the shop boasts a wide variety of styles and options at numerous price points and offers wonderful holiday gifting options. Corona will be live painting at Four Seasons Resort Orlando every Friday in November (November 3, 10, 17 and 24, 2023) from 1:00 to 6:00 pm in the main hall by Wardrobe, enabling visitors to partake in the entertaining artist’s experience. Corona’s custom paintings are available for purchase through Wardrobe.
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort