Fabulous Family Staycations in the Heart of the City at Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Otemachi
At Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Otemachi, young guests aren’t an afterthought – they’re VIPs in their own right, just like their parents. With an array of kid-friendly activities, amenities and savings, this sky-high urban playground is tailor-made for families. Even the littlest guests are made to feel special, with offerings designed just for them.
The Hotel’s coveted location in the centre of Japan’s iconic capital makes it easy for kids and parents to access highlights such as Miraikan, teamLab, Tokyo Disneyland, and more. Whether visiting Tokyo from out of town or seeking a local staycation, families can share meaningful experiences at Four Seasons and create precious memories that will last for years to come.
Special Check-In for Kids
Upon arrival, young guests are welcomed with a special check-in where they receive a Kids’ Stamp Rally, as well as colouring activities and puzzles to keep them entertained throughout their stay. In the guest room delicious treats await, served with the Hotel’s compliments.
In-House Kids’ Activities
With a range of engaging activities for young guests, families can enjoy a memorable staycation without having to leave the Hotel premises.
- Make a splash with swimming lessons at the indoor heated pool, where qualified instructors guide kids on how to move safely and confidently in the water. The personalised sessions are designed around each child’s ability and focus area, be it floating, stroke technique or endurance. Available Monday to Thursday.
- Shake things up with a complimentary mocktail workshop at VIRTÙ’s private bar. While the kids experiment with fruit juice concoctions under the guidance of the Head Bartender, parents can sip on bespoke cocktails at the bar. Available on the weekend.
- Demystify social etiquette at this complimentary fun-filled class, led by the Hotel’s General Manager and Hotel Manager. The kids will learn about dining etiquette, making friends and positive body language. Families are encouraged to come dressed for the occasion! Available on Saturday.
A Tent Full of Magic
Planning to book a spacious Four Seasons suite? Young guests up to the age of 9 will receive a tent as well as an array of toys. Let the little ones camp out in style and watch as they create a fantasyland of their own, filled with characters and stories from their imagination. Here is playtime at its best – a way to keep busy while also nurturing creativity.
Family Staycation Offer
Take family staycations to the next level with a special offer from Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Otemachi. Book your first room/suite at the best available rate and enjoy 50 percent savings on the second room/suite. The extra space is ideal for spreading out in style, making everyone feel right at home.
Pajama (or Yukata) Party
Dressing in sync makes family experiences even more fun, whether it’s movie night or breakfast in the room. During their stay, both parents and kids will receive Four Seasons pajamas. We also have kids' yukatas (the casual version of a Japanese kimono, typically wore for summer festivals). Not only are these signature garments wonderfully comfy but also oh-so-Instagrammable.
Endless Fun Within Reach
Located steps away from a major subway station, Four Seasons puts guests within easy reach of several family-friendly attractions.
- Odaiba. Zip across the Rainbow Bridge to reach this high-tech hub, which houses the Legoland Discovery Center, Panasonic Center and teamLab Borderless (an immersive art installation). The kids are sure to love the interactive exhibits and robots at Miraikan science museum.
- Inokashira Park. Need a break from futuristic Tokyo? Stretch your legs at this green oasis, perfect for a family outing on a sunny day. Glide around Inokashira Pond in a swan boat, marvel at sakura blossoms in springtime and share a crepe at Cafe du Lievre. Ghibli Museum, a whimsical tribute to Japan’s most famous animation studio, is also within walking distance.
- Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea. From global Disney classics to Japan-specific features, this larger-than-life entertainment complex is a delight for young children and teenagers alike. Be sure to catch the Electrical Parade Dreamlights and the extravagant Fantasmic! performance.
Special Amenities for Kids
A variety of complimentary amenities are offered to all young guests at the Hotel, including a welcome amenity, mini-bathrobes, special toiletries and a kids’ in-room dining menu. For infants under 12 months, parents can request items such as a crib, baby bathtub, baby sleeping sign, blanket, high chair and stroller.
Extra Safety for the Littlest Ones
Children’s safety is of paramount importance at the Hotel, so families with infants and toddlers can breathe easy. Upon request, the housekeeping team can equip the guest room with safety amenities such as babyproofing corner guards, bedrail guard, baby crib and bottle steriliser and warmer. With Four Seasons on the job, parents can worry less about the little ones and focus more on enjoying their holiday.
To book a family staycation at Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Otemachi, call +81 3 6810 0630, book online or chat with the team via the Four Seasons App.
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 105-0021
Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Otemachi