After Dark Experience at The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
Step into a serene oasis located within the heart of the city, The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis now grants unprecedented access to further enjoy the space and create the ultimate date night experience.
This thoughtfully curated experience for two allows guests and locals to take their time exploring the 12,000 square foot (1,1000 square metre) spa, linger in conversation and let the Four Seasons team cater to every need.
The Spa After Dark package begins with a champagne toast and includes the following:
- Exclusive use of the Spa for two after hours
- Two Four Seasons bathrobes, presented upon arrival
- Joint access to the infrared sauna that creates a dry and intense heat for a purifying effect; the Aroma Steam Room offers an experience infused with eucalyptus oils to cleanse and detoxify the skin while relaxing the mind and body, while an iced bowl of peppermint towels cools the body and invigorates the skin before visiting the nearby whirlpool
- Two 80-minute massages in the Couples Suite, which includes a treatment room, private steam room and shower
- Candle-lit and rose petal dinner in the relaxation lounge, overlooking the majestic Mississippi River and iconic Gateway Arch; dinner will include a three course tasting menu from Cinder House, developed by James Beard Award winning chef Gerard Craft and includes a bottle of champagne or wine
“It’s easy to put time together on the back burner as everyday life becomes increasingly busy. Spa After Dark invites couples to reconnect, share a rejuvenating spa experience and romantic dinner that reenergises the idea of a date night,” says Erin Stewart, Spa and Salon Director.
Pricing for the Spa After Dark Package starts at USD 1,800. Reservations can be made by calling 1 314 881 5758; experience must be booked at least seven days in advance.