Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
120 East Delaware Place, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A. 60611-1443
Chicago, U.S.A. – May 19, 2011
Summer Heats Up and Wines Down This June at
Four Seasons Hotel Chicago. From Lobster Boil Fridays to 30 days of wine, sip and savour the early days of summer at Seasons Lounge and Bar.
This June, Four Seasons Hotel Chicago heats things up and “wines” it down with two seasonal dine and wine experiences.
In Seasons Bar and Lounge, sip and swirl with 30 Great Wines for USD 30.00 for 30 Days. On Friday, the wines are the perfect pairing to Seasons Lounge’s Lobster Boil menu.
Lobster Boil Fridays in Seasons Lounge
Executive Chef Kevin Hickey creates a three-course culinary journey that celebrates lobster enjoyed the Spanish, Vietnamese and American ways. Cost is USD 48.00 per person (minimum 2 people) and includes bibs, crackers and all the fixings to enjoy a lobster boil.
Friday, June 3, 2011: Lobster Spanish
- Salmorejo (chilled tomato fondue with fresh cheese) with crispy eggplant
- Lobster cazuela with chorizo, piquillo peppers, fava beans, razor clams and saffron broth
- Torrijas custard-soaked bread cooked in caramel with cinnamon ice cream
Friday June 10: Lobster Vietnamese
- Summer rolls with peanut sauce
- Lobster pho pot with cilantro, basil, sea beans, limes, pork belly, homemade chili sauce and noodles
- Vietnamese coffee
Friday, June 17: Lobster American
- Wedge of bibb lettuce, Maytag blue cheese and spicy tomato vinaigrette, duck fat onion rings
- Maine lobster boil with sweet corn, fingerling potatoes, homemade andouille sausage and cockles, buttermilk biscuits and Old Bay butter
- Strawberry shortcake with rhubarb sorbet
30 Great Wines for USD 30.00 for 30 Days
During the 30 days of June, Seasons Bar and Lounge showcases 30 great wines for USD 30.00 per bottle. "Wine" down with an extensive list of wines such as Geode of Santa Barbara County, Chateau de Sancerre Blanc, Beaulieu Vineyard “Signet Collection” and Canyon Road, Modesto.
Hotel Press Contact
Director of Public Relations
120 East Delaware Place
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A. 60611-1443
Email Terri Hickey
T. 1 (312) 649-2322
Find Another Hotel
To find press information on a specific hotel or resort, click on the link below.