Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island
- P.O. Box 107032 Al Maryah Island, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
To access additional downloadable press materials, click here.
Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island effortlessly blends business with leisure, with a prime location in the capital’s financial hub, Abu Dhabi Global Market, and a direct link to the luxury shopping and dining destination of The Galleria.
The property is an exciting destination for dining, wellness, and events. The nearby Louvre Abu Dhabi museum connects seamlessly to the art-inspired design aesthetic of the Hotel that features locally inspired elements and magnificent, light-filled spaces to create a memorable guest experience that pays homage to the spirit of the United Arab Emirates.
Hotel accommodations span the 4th to 13th floors of the building.
Total Number of Guest Rooms: 200
- Rooms: 162
- Suites: 38
Residences: Spanning floors 15 through 34, the Hotel features a mix of 124 residential units, which consists of 39 one-bedroom, 57 two-bedroom and 24 three-bedroom units, in addition to two four-bedroom and two penthouse units.
- The Hotel property is directly linked with an interior walkway access to The Galleria – an upscale shopping and dining destination with more than 130 offerings under one roof. The Hotel is also only a stone’s throw away from Louvre Abu Dhabi, Saadiyat Beach and other major attractions.
- Interior connections also provide access to Abu Dhabi Global Market Square (AGMS) and the Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi.
- The property is located adjacent to the Abu Dhabi Global Market, on Al Maryah Island. Conveniently linked to Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed highway, it is a 30-minute drive from Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH); a 1 hour 10 minute-drive from Dubai’s Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC); and a 1 hour 45-minute drive from Dubai International Airport (DXB).
Executive Chef: Christian Buenrostro
Butcher & Still
This award-winning authentic 1920s style Chicago steakhouse makes for the most unique dining experience in the capital. Dine on prime-cut steaks while enjoying views of the city’s waterfront at this stylish outlet, which is now a firm favourite among Abu Dhabi's discerning dining culture.
- Cuisine: Steak restaurant
- Location: Ground floor
- Indoor Seating: 92, plus private dining room
- Outdoor Seating: 83
Sister restaurant to the award-winning Cafe Milano from Washington, DC, offering a blend of sophisticated style and fine Italian dining. Savour dishes including handmade pasta, fresh seafood and vibrant salads with daily specials. With stunning waterfront views from the terrace, this is without doubt elegant dining at its best.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Location: Lower ground floor, promenade
- Indoor Seating: 100
- Designer: Tihany Design
Open daily, Crust is a contemporary, market-inspired neighbourhood breakfast restaurant, and home to the capital's favourite family-friendly Friday brunch.
- Cuisine: International
- Location: First floor
- Indoor Seating: 104
- Outdoor Seating: 22
The signature cocktail bar pays homage to a history of glamour with creative cocktails and handcrafted elixirs, as well as delectable gourmet bar bites
- Offering: Cocktails, snacks and small plates
- Location: Ground floor
- Seating: 48 indoors plus 10 at the bar counter, 32 outdoors
Welcome to "the living room of Abu Dhabi," serving English and Middle Eastern afternoon tea, exquisite pastries, as well as premium blends of tea and coffee. Situated adjacent to the lobby, Al Meylas features a bright and modern majlis setting. With a stunning outdoor terrace with waterfront views, this is the perfect venue for business and social occasions.
- Cuisine: Modern Middle Eastern, light fare, pastries and afternoon tea
- Location: Ground floor, lobby level
- Indoor Seating: 88
- Outdoor Seating: 55
Eclipse Terrace Lounge
An urban rooftop lounge offering stunning waterfront views and a range of beverage options, as well as a vibrant menu, along with a chilled-out vibe courtesy of uplifting lounge music.
- Cuisine: Asian and seafood-inspired
- Location: Third floor rooftop
- Outdoor Seating: 52
Number of Treatment Rooms: 8 suites including 1 couple's suite, all with private showers
Special Facilities Across Two Floors:
- Fully separate male and female fitness centres
- Separate male and female therapeutic areas, including a large heated hydro pool, sauna, hammam, ice fountain, showers and heated lounge chairs offering water views
- Male and female relaxation rooms
- Women’s hair and nail salon
- Men’s barbershop
- Pool terrace with all-day sun and a spectacular panorama of the skyline
Product Lines: Sodashi
Senior Spa Director: Christelle Besnier
- Size: 2,152 sq. ft. / 200 sq. m.
- Depth: 4 ft. / 1.2 m.
- Temperature: 28 degrees C / 82 degrees F
- Business – internal connection to Abu Dhabi Global Market
- Retail – direct link to The Galleria, luxury shopping mall
- Sightseeing – Louvre Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Leisure - Saadiyat Beach Club, Eastern Mangroves, Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Our complimentary Kids For All Seasons Program is designed to educate and entertain children ages 4 to 12
- The Hotel also offers a dedicated space for teens, where they can play with PlayStation, Xbox and iPad games, among other activities
- Babysitting services
- Family Day Out planning service provided by Concierge
Largest Ballroom (Al Maryah): 5,326 sq. ft. / 495 sq. m.
- Reception Capacity: 530
- Banquet Capacity: 340
Second Ballroom (Liwa Ballroom): 2,529 sq. ft. / 235 sq. m.
- Reception Capacity: 240
- Banquet Capacity: 160
Additional Meeting Rooms: 5 (Al Fahidi, Al Maqtaa, Al Jahili, Al Ain and Al Hosn)
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with waterfront views
- State of the art conference technology
- 24-hour business services
- Balcony smoking areas
- PLP Architecture
- Richmond International
- Tihany Design (selected restaurant design)
- AvroKO (selected restaurant design)
- 34-storey glass tower, both high-tech and environmentally advanced
- Blending urban chic and understated luxury, with light-filled accommodations offering water views
- More than 2,000 pieces of locally and internationally sourced artwork are displayed throughout the Hotel including the public areas and in each guest room and suite