Four Seasons Dubai is Set to Win Hearts Again This Valentine’s Day
As Valentine’s Day approaches for 2023, Four Seasons Dubai have been busy behind the scenes creating a host of heart quickening experiences spanning across their portfolio of well-loved venues. Whether looking to fall in love, or to celebrate the joys of romance, there is a perfect scene for every occasion from the bustling on-trend city vibes of Four Seasons Hotel DIFC, or the dreamy beach resort of Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach. Both properties promise to show true heart this Valentine’s.
Real Romance at Mina Brasserie
Beginning in the art-centric and on-trend DIFC, foodies can explore the world of Chef Michael Mina’s cuisine, and celebrate a new season of romance. With the arrival of Valentine’s Day, guests will be treated to a selection of new dishes in addition to the already well-known a la carte menu. A true stand-out is the decadent cheese fondue - a dish that’s always best shared – and arriving on the menu too are gorgeous chocolates, bubbly, entertainment and more to enjoy. the question really is, what’s not to love?
- Mina Brasserie, Four Seasons Hotel DIFC
- Timings: February 13-18, 2023
Love Perfection at Penrose Lounge
For those who love a little tradition, there is the option of Afternoon Tea, which has been elevated to include specially customised sweet and savoury treats in honour of St. Valentine’s. As the sun sets, if one doesn’t feel like leaving the comfort of the lounge, it’s worth lingering in the elegant surroundings to share an indulgent evening of Gillardeau Oysters and Bubbly with a favourite person.
- Penrose Lounge, Four Seasons Hotel DIFC
- Timings: February 13-18, 2023
- Prices: Afternoon Tea - AED 325 per couple with coffee and tea or AED 490 per couple with bubbly
Oysters and Bubbly Evenings:
- 12 Gillardeau Oysters and 1 bottle of non-alcoholic bubbly - AED 750
- 12 Gillardeau Oysters and 1 bottle of prosecco – AED 900
- 12 Gillardeau Oysters and 1 bottle of champagne – AED 1,500
The Language of Love at Luna Dubai
Crowning the offerings of Four Seasons Hotel DIFC is an evening spent in the sophisticated and ever-stylish Luna Dubai. Set on a terrace with views across the sparkling skyline, couples are welcomed with a glass of bubbles followed by an exquisite seafood tower accompanied by a bottle of delicious Ruinart Champagne. As the night progresses live music will add extra luminosity to this rooftop hotspot.
- Luna Dubai, Four Seasons Hotel DIFC
- Timings: February 13-18, 2023
- Prices: AED 1495 per couple for seafood tower and bottle of Ruinart Champagne
- Welcome glass of champagne for Valentine’s couples
The Real Love Story at Sea Fu
Moving away from the city’s bustle, love birds meander along the beach to the elegant oasis of Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach - a place perfectly poised for couples to find true romance.
This year, Asian-inspired Sea Fu has upped the ode to love with a fascinating collection of dishes inspired by the mythologies of love, wrapped up in a Valentine’s five-course tasting menu. While guests soak up the romantic beachside setting learning more about Aphrodite and Cleopatra, the resident DJ Victoria will be playing smooth grooves. There is even a special draw taking place, winning one lucky couple Afternoon Tea for two in the sophisticated Shai Salon where Chef Nicolas Lambert creates sweet masterpieces.
- Sea Fu, Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
- Timings: February 14, 2023 only, 7:00 pm to 12:00 midnight
- Prices: AED 1600 per couple
Mercury Rising at Mercury Lounge
Temperatures are set to rise with a romantic dinner for two at the gorgeous rooftop Mercury Lounge. Here, stars hang romantically above guests as they indulge in a thoughtfully crafted four-course tasting menu crafted by an expert culinary team, while DJ JSA spins upbeat tunes to keep the glow going.
- Mercury Lounge, Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
- Timings: February 14, 2023 only, 6:00 pm – 1:30 am
- Prices: AED 650 per person
The Sweetest Things at Shai Salon
And when in need of an instant lift - alone or with company - it is definitely worth making a visit to Shai Salon where guests will discover a newly created masterpiece by famous Pastry Chef Nicolas Lambert. A beautiful pastry flower has been crafted with the decadent flavours of rich chocolate and fresh berries to capture the warmth, joy and elation one feels when in love.
- Shai Salon, Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
- Timings: February 11-14, 2023
- Prices: AED 140
Make Valentine’s a Royal Occasion
For those romantics searching for a real treat, the ultimate Valentine’s Day experience awaits. The setting is a secluded beach, a sumptuous five-course dinner menu served with a bottle of Ruinart rosé champagne, while being serenaded by a violinist, with a private butler to ensure every wish is met. A private dinner at the Royal Beach Cabana is the way to feel just like royalty. As a souvenir of the romantic evening, the couple is gifted a forever rose and a box of chocolates to savour together.
- Royal Cabanas, Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
- February 12-14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 pm onwards
- Price: AED 7,800 per couple, including a five-course menu, a bottle of premium bubbles and live entertainment
- Gift: inclusive of a 30 percent off voucher for The Pearl Spa and Wellness that can be redeemed within six months of the dining date
A Gift to Oneself
Last but not least, whether it’s getting prepared for a romantic day or evening out, or if it’s simply taking time to focus on oneself, a choice of two Spa treatments have been perfectly designed to give a boost inside and out.
Just for You - Back for Valentine’s Day, is the much-loved pop-up treatment that promises pure bliss with a full body and face experience using the precious properties of roses. The 90 minutes includes a body massage with rose oil, face massage, Knesko Rose face mask and roller finished with a refreshing rose water spritz.
- Timings: Available across The Pearl Spa and Wellness UAE Collection from February 13 to 19, 2023
- Prices: AED 750; available to purchase with a gift certificate
Starlight Escape - The perfect escape awaits couples with a treatment that starts with a private bath soak accompanied by strawberries and bubbly within the privacy of a couple’s suite, followed by a full body massage to create a feeling of wellness and complete togetherness.
- Timings: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Prices: AED 2,690 per couple
Wherever the heart leads this Valentine’s Day, there is an exceptional experience set to win one over.
- Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach: +971 4 270 7777
- Four Seasons Hotel DIFC: +971 4 506 0000
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach