Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
- Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 2, PO Box 128777, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Total Number of Rooms: 237
- Guest Rooms: 188
- Suites: 49
- Low-rise 14 acre (5.6 hectare)beachfront resort surrounded by lushly landscaped gardens and pools
- Spanish-Mediterranean architecture with Arabic accents
- Airy, modern interiors open to sweeping sea or city skyline views and luxurious detailing
- BAMO, San Francisco
- Tihany Design, New York (selected restaurants - Mercury Lounge, Sea Fu and Suq)
- James Robertson Art Consultants, New York and London (curators)
- Nestled in a prestigious residential beachfront neighbourhood, yet minutes to business and commerical hubs as well as shopping and dining
- 25 minutes to Dubai International Airport
Number of Treatment Rooms: 10
- Includes luxurious Royal Spa Suite
- Sodashi, Natura Bisse, Dr Burgener Switzerland
- Deluxe aqua thermal experiences
- Indoor swimming pool topped by a glass canopy
- Full men’s and women’s changing and relaxation areas
- Juice bar
- Ever En Vogue Coiffure plus men’s grooming lounge
Spa Director: Christelle Besnier
Executive Chef: Gilles Arzur
Executive Pastry Chef: David Peduzzi
- Cuisine: International
- Indoor/Outdoor Seating: 275
Restaurant: Sea Fu
- Cuisine: Chic modern seafood
- Indoor Seating: 54
- Terrace: 48
Lounge: Sea Fu Bar
- Bar counter: 10
- Fire pit: 10
- Bar terrace: 30
Lounge: Shai Salon
- Cuisine: Tea and light fare
- Indoor/Outdoor Seating: 175
Lounge: Hendricks Bar
- Indoor Seating: 44
Lounge: Mercury Lounge
- Rooftop bar
- Seating: 125
Additional Venues: Just opposite the Resort’s main entrance, five independent venues are located in a uniquely curved free-standing building, including four specialty restaurants and a rooftop nightclub.
- Jean-Georges: This elegant signature venue presents exquisitely crafted dishes blending French, American and Asian influences.
- MARKET by Jean-Georges: Emphasising simple elegance and creativity, the menu features the chef’s greatest hits – reinventing classic dishes by infusing his eclectic flair.
- Coya: The specialty is traditional Peruvian food; the award-winning brand brings the spirit of South America creating a multi-dimensional and truly unique experience.
- NusrEt: Zuma presents contemporary Turkish cuisine with a focus on meat. The man behind the brand is Nusret Gökçe, a butcher and meat specialist.
- Provocateur Nightclub: On the rooftop, with glittering views of the Dubai skyline, this nightspot embodies international nightlife, providing impeccable hospitality in a fanciful yet luxurious atmosphere.
Beach: 270 metre (886 foot) natural beach; offers kayaks, dinghies and catamarans, paddleboards for use by guests
Tennis: 2 hard surface, with pro shop
- Quiet Pool (outdoor): 6,458 sq. ft. / 600 sq. m.
- Active Pool (outdoor): 9,150 sq. ft. / 850 sq. m.
- Indoor Pool (Spa): 1,502.24 sq. ft / 140 sq. m
- Whirlpool, sauna, steam room, weight training, studio classes
- Open 24/7
Total size: 12,906 sq.ft. / 1,992 sq. m.
Largest Ballroom: 6,351 sq.ft. / 590 sq. m.
Banquet Capacity: 360
Additional Meeting Rooms: 4 additional spaces accommodating sit-down events from 20 to 60