PRESS PLAY Thursdays Return to Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas with Live Music and Craft Cocktails
PRESS Lounge’s popular weekly outdoor live music and craft cocktail experience PRESS PLAY returns for the 2023 season every Thursday starting March 8, 2023 at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas. PRESS Patio is in full bloom throughout March and April for “Hanami,” the Japanese tradition of welcoming spring with friends and family under the cherry blossoms for food, drink and celebration. Seasonal cocktails feature Japanese spirits Roku Gin, Haku Vodka, Suntory Whisky Toki and Legent Bourbon, an unprecedented collaboration between Jim Beam’s Master Distiller and Suntory’s Chief Blender. Inspired the collaboration, Chef William Ledesma has created a social pairing menu of some of his favourite Japanese street-food.
PRESS PLAY March and April Hanami Mixology
- Cherry Blossom (Roku Gin, Fresh Lemon Juice, St-Germain, Luxardo Cherry Syrup, Angostura Bitters)
- Roku Pistachio Sour (Roku Gin, Pistachio Syrup, Fresh Lemon Juice, Egg White, Dry Curaçao)
- Haku Spring (Haku Vodka, St-Germain, Lillet Blanc)
- Haku Cosmopolitan (Haku Vodka, Dubonnet Rouge, Grand Marnier, Lime Juice)
- Toki Spring Highball (Suntory Whisky Toki, Premium Soda Water, Dubonnet Rouge)
- Samurai’s Old Fashioned (Legent Bourbon, Amaro Averna, Sweet Vermouth, Bitters)
PRESS PLAY March and April Social Plates Menu
- Pork Belly Steamed Buns with Plum Sauce, Cucumber, Cilantro, Scallions
- Chicken Yakitori with Miso Glaze, Crispy Onion, Spicy Sesame Aioli
- Omakase Roll with Chef’s Fresh Seafood Selection, Pickled Ginger, House-Made Ponzu Wasabi
- Beef Yakisoba with Stir-Fried Vegetables, Sweet and Sour Sauce
Providing the soundtrack for the perfect spring evening is season 19 of The Voice singer and musician Joseph Soul. Now a Las Vegas local, Soul is considered one of the most versatile entertainers to come out of Hawai’i and has been entertaining crowds as a singer, multi-instrumentalist and DJ for more than two decades.