- Housed in a landmark modernist building completed in 1968, the historic building is recognised on the National Register of Historic Places since 2014. The four sections of the compass-shaped tower align with the cardinal points of North, South, East and West – an ode to the importance of New Orleans in global commerce.
- The modern design elements compliment the historic architecture of the building. The artwork found throughout the property has been thoughtfully curated and pays tribute to the rich culture heritage of New Orleans.
Designer: Bill Rooney Design
Architect: Edward Durell Stone
- Set on the Mississippi Riverfront at the foot of Canal Street
- Steps from the historic French Quarter, Warehouse/Arts District and Central Business District
- 20 minutes to Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport and New Orleans Lakefront Airport
- Direct access to streetcar line
- Walking distance to Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
Concept: A beauty atelier and spa for the bon vivant – a place to look good and feel good, with instant results
Design Aesthetic: A vibrant and soothing space, design elements include the use of raw white oak, shutters, grey travertine, rattan, and abstraction of wrought iron silhouette-projecting lamps
Size: 5,525 sq. ft. / 513 sq. m.
Number of Treatment Rooms: 8
- Triple Lift Facial - An intensive 120-minute treatment to help counter signs of premature skin ageing. The combination of active serums, Remodeling Machine, and the Micropuncture Lab stimulates collagen production for immediately visible results.
- Body Method - A signature 90- or 120-minute full body massage that boosts collagen production, sculpts away deposits, facilitates lymphatic drainage, and flushes puffy inflammation. Includes a customised combination of advanced techniques using specialised serums and skin boosters to make the body feel light and vibrant.
- Biologique Recherche Methodology, which includes a personal dermo-cosmetic diagnosis using a Skin Instant analysis for each individual.
Hotel Executive Chef: Nicholas Owen
Executive Pastry Chef: Emily Rosenberg
Beverage Manager: Hadi Ktiri
Signature Experience: Miss River
- Executive Chef: Alon Shaya
- Executive Restaurant Chef: Kelley Schmidt
- General Manager: Luis Ochoa
- Concept: Acclaimed New Orleans Chef Alon Shaya writes a love letter to Louisiana with his ingredient-driven menu of New Orleans grand dining at Miss River. Regional cuisine with an elevated take on the classics highlights bold, familiar flavours, locally-sourced ingredients, and classic technique preparation.
- Dining Room - Indoor Seating: 82
- Dining Room - Outdoor Seating: 44
- Bar: 30
- Sommelier Table: 4-5 standing
- Designer: Alexander Waterworth Interiors
Signature Experience: Donald Link restaurant (name TBD)
- Executive Chef: Donald Link
- Concept: Award-winning New Orleans chef Donald Link shares his vision for a Gulf Coast-inspired steak and seafood restaurant, with oyster bar.
Signature Experience: Chandelier Bar
- Beverage Manager: Hadi Ktiri
- Executive Chef: Alon Shaya
- Concept: Chandelier Bar is the glamorous lower-level centrepiece of Four Seasons Hotel New Orleans. Rooted in tradition, beverage manager Hadi Ktiri's purposeful menu reflects stellar executions of the Crescent City's most famous cocktails while enveloped within a namesake custom chandelier of 15,000 crystals. Here, guests enjoy beautiful executions of New Orleans historical classics, as well as more obscure variations meant to transport guests through creative storytelling and art. Complementing the beverage program are caviar service and a menu from acclaimed New Orleans Chef Alon Shaya, showcasing delicious bites meant to be shared and savoured.
- Indoor Seating: 51
- Outdoor Seating: 12
- Bar Seating: 22
24-Hour In-Room Dining
- Fifth floor 75 ft. / 23 m. crescent-shaped rooftop swimming pool and spa tub overlooking the Mississippi River
- Four cabanas are available for daily guest rental
- Fitness Centre designed by Harley Pasternak
- Open 24 hours
- State-of-the-art strength and cardio training equipment, including Peloton bikes
Observation Deck and Exhibit
- On-site cultural exhibit offering an interactive digital learning experience with an indoor and outdoor observation deck on the 33rd and 34th floors offering 360 degree views of the city
Total Size: 29,000 sq. ft. / 2,694 sq. m. – all set on one level, many with floor-to-ceiling windows, natural light, and stunning views
Total Capacity: Up to 850 guests
- Event Garden for up to 200 guests
- 33rd and 34th level Observation Deck offering unobstructed views of the city for up to 100 guests
- Plimsoll (Grand) Ballroom: 8,026 sq. ft. / 746 sq. m.
- Plimsoll (Grand) Ballroom Pre-Function: 3,958 sq. ft. / 368 sq. m.
- River (Junior) Ballroom: 4,978 sq. ft. / 462 sq. m.
- River (Junior) Ballroom Pre-Function: 2,107 sq. ft. / 196 sq. m.
- Magnolia (Banquet) Room: 1,083 sq. ft. / 101 sq. m.
- Cypress (Breakout) Room 1: 535 sq. ft. / 50 sq. m.
- Iris (Breakout) Room: 536 sq. ft. / 50 sq. m.
- Oak (Breakout) Room: 344 sq. ft. / 32 sq. m.
- Oleander (Breakout) Room: 346 sq. ft. / 32 sq. m.
- SIlverbell Boardroom 1: 549 sq. ft. / 51 sq. m.
- Wisteria Boardroom 2: 550 sq. ft. / 51 sq. m.
- The Garden: 1,615 sq. ft. / 150 sq. m.
- Observation Deck: 3,840 sq. ft. / 357 sq. m.