Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita Introduces Paws for All Seasons, a New Program Offering a Fetching Collection of Pet Amenities and Services for Pups
Award-winning Resort expands family programming with debut of new vacation lifestyle experience for canine companions featuring delicious housemade dog meals, pampering wellness menus, dog cabanas, ocean activities and more; guests can also bring a new four-legged family member home with monthly pet adoption days in partnership with Wet Noses Rescue
Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, a five-star oceanfront resort on Mexico’s Pacific coast, announces its new Paws for All Seasons program just in time for spring travel. A pet-friendly version of the Resort’s popular Kids for All Seasons program, Paws for All Seasons features a new collection of premier amenities and services for guests’ canine friends that encourages inclusivity, love and togetherness for every member of the family, such complimentary and for-purchase housemade dog meals and wellness offerings, dog sitting and walking services, dog birthday parties, and more. Guests will also have the opportunity to expand their family with new monthly pet adoption days with Wet Noses Rescue, a women-owned nonprofit in Punta de Mita that provides animals with health care, rehabilitation, socialization and careful evaluation, all of which are needed for successful adoptions to new homes in the United States and Canada.
“We are excited to provide this entirely new vacation lifestyle experience full of fun for guests and their pups all in the backdrop of our beautiful paradise,” says John O’Sullivan, Regional Vice President and General Manager, Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita. “After setting up several successful pet adoption days on our property with the local Wet Noses Rescues organization, we are excited to be able to create an ongoing partnership for our guests and residence owners to adopt such loveable dogs.”
Paws for All Seasons at Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita includes:
- Pet Menu – “Bone” Appetit! Guests can treat their best friend to an exquisitely designed pet menu, featuring housemade main dishes such as Seared Beef Tenderloin, Diced Chicken, Grilled or Sauteed Fish and Beef Balls, and sides including Steamed Rice, Boiled Carrots, Scrambled Eggs and Peanut Butter and Banana.
- Accommodations – Pups can sleep peacefully in a custom-designed dog bed matching their size, and nap under shaded wicker cabanas on the beach.
- Special Events – The Resort’s expert event planners can assist guests in arranging any special occasion such as a dog birthday party complete with a cake.
- Ocean Activities – Guests can enjoy the waves of the Pacific Ocean with their pups and take surf lessons and stand-up paddle boarding sessions alongside them.
- Wellness Offerings – No ruff days here: guests can pamper their pets and themselves with private side-by-side yoga lessons and in-room nail painting.
- Pet Sitting and Dog Walking – Guests can enjoy time without their pet while dedicated dog staff handle walking and playtime.
Guests traveling with their pets must bring with an accredited veterinarian certificate or International Health Certificate, issued at least ten days before arrival. Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita can accommodate fully trained pets under 30 pounds. Pets are welcome on the beach and in the Resort’s restaurants.
For reservations call +52 (329) 291 6000 or book online.
Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, México