This Holiday Season, Escape to Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay, The Island of Festive Wonders
It's that one time of the year that is filled with a sense of enchantment. It's the season of beautiful decorations, the exchange of gifts, twinkling fairy lights, and scrumptious food. At Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay, it is all about sharing joy and holiday warmth with family and loved ones.
Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay promises to be the perfect festive destination for guests seeking extraordinary experiences. The dazzling lights, decorations, and themed events, created with love by the Hotel's team, will allow guests to bask in the magic of the festive season.
"The stage is set to step into holiday warmth at Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay," says Jason Rodgers, the Hotel's General Manager. "Our team created a world of festive wonders on our island by putting their hearts into every detail. We look forward to making magical moments come true for our guests this festive season by serving them with love, kindness, and passion."
This festive season, guests can expect to enjoy special holiday accommodation offers, themed events, and edible wonders with extended family and friends. The Hotel's variety of accommodation offers, 15 percent off the room rate for a minimum of two nights or a complimentary third night in a spacious suite for a long stay, and some of the packages to choose from.
Joy is Nutcracker Afternoon Tea – The Nutcracker Afternoon Tea is prepared to whisk away the guests with a parade of pastries and sweets with the Nutcracker-inspired high tea. Set in Bay View Lounge, Tchaikovsky's fantasy world of the Sugar Plum Fairy is creatively brought to life by Executive Pastry Chef Imad Boukly. Highlights include colourful Nutcracker-themed delights, delicate Finger Sandwiches, freshly baked Scones, Miniature Yule logs, and rich caramelised apple tarts.
- December 4, 2023 to January 14, 2024 from 12:00 noon to 11:00 pm at Bay View
- BHD 18 net person; BHD 20 net per person, inclusive of a glass of warm apple cider
Traditional Italian Panettone – Guests can indulge in the specially crafted Panettone or share the joy and give it as a gift to their loved ones. In collaboration with Italian haute patisserie brand Martesana, the Hotel's pastry team created their own version of Panettone, using ingredients from the region such as dates, saffron, and rose water. The traditional citrusy flavoured Panettone with candied fruit and raisins is also offered.
- From December 4, 2023, BHD 30 net
Bahrain National Day – Guests are invited to celebrate Bahrain’s 52nd National Day with Gahwa and traditional Halwa available at Bay View Lounge, paying homage to the island kingdom’s rich history and warm hospitality. Gahwa is a symbol of the generosity attributed to the people of Bahrain, and Halwa symbolizes hospitality. Executive Pastry Chef's dessert trolley also features macarons depicting the Bahrain flag.
- From Wednesday, December 15 to Monday, December 18, from 12:00 noon to 11:00 pm at Bay View
Love is Celebrating Together at Home - Four Seasons Hotel Bahrain Bay offers a home delivery festive feast for those who wish to spend Christmas with family and friends in the privacy of their own home. Executive Chef Leonardo Di Clemente has designed an extravagant menu for Thanksgiving and Christmas, with a scrumptious Lavender Honey Roast Turkey with Chicken Cumberland Sausage, Glazed Sweet Potatoes, Roasted Butternut Squash Soup, and much more.
- From Friday, December 22 to Tuesday, December 26, 2023 home deliveries will be available for Christmas
- 10 percent early bird savings is available for orders placed before December 9, 2023
- BHD 95 net for 6 people for a Roast Turkey with Trimmings; BHD 180 net for 6 people for a complete Festive Feast; complimentary delivery service for orders over BHD 50
Take Away Yule Logs and Pies - The Chocolate and Hazelnut Praline Yule Log with Chocolate Mousse, Praline Feuillantine, and Caramelized Hazelnut will be crowd-pleasers at this holiday season's tables. The Caramelized Puff Pastry and Madagascar Vanilla Yule Log with vanilla sponge, white chocolate mousse, and caramelized puff pastry is a real treat for the palate and the eye. The two options are available for takeaway throughout December 2023. Pre-order is necessary.
The Festive Market – The event is the perfect opportunity for kids and adults to have fun with games, music, and the winter weather for the real festive market spirit. The kids' zone will be a wonderland of games and toys catering to different age groups. Guests can enjoy delicious mezze and all-time favourites such as bao buns, shawarmas, hot dogs, mini-burgers, and vegetarian options. Games for the little ones, friendly competitions, Wheel of Fortune prizes, a booth for taking photos with Santa Claus, and more activities for family time will be available. Guests can stock up on delicious treats and candies, buy handcrafted gifts, and revel in the warmth of the holiday season.
- December 19 to 24, 2023 from 4:00 to 9:00 pm at Bahrain Bay Kitchen's lawn
A Memorable Christmas at CUT - CUT by Wolfgang Puck, one of the top 25 restaurants in the MENA region, also selected as Bahrain's best restaurant in prestigious dining awards for consecutive years, is the perfect choice for a memorable and lively Christmas for Brunch or Dinner. The luxurious à la carte festive menu features the crème de la crème of Christmas treats, including Turkey, Beef Wellington, Bûche De Noël and Tarte Tatin for dessert. Christmas Brunch also offers a “bubbly” option at an additional cost. The restaurant's Champagne Trolley, featuring three luxurious choices, will enliven the merrymaking celebrations.
- December 23 - 12:30 to 3:30 pm – À la carte Christmas Brunch with a non-alcoholic beverage package BHD 50; Brunch with a champagne package (featuring three luxurious Champagne) BHD 70 net per person
- December 24 – 7:00 to 11:00 pm – À la carte Christmas Dinner
Love is a Shared Christmas Brunch with Loved Ones – The Christmas brunch buffet features holiday-inspired delights such as Roasted Butternut Soup, Cranberry and Brie Crostini, Roast Turkey, Beef and decadent desserts such as Yule Log Cake, Gingerbread Cookies, Peppermint Brownies and Cranberry Orange Tartlet. Guests can also indulge in a selection of festive beverages such as Mulled Wine with warm spices, Eggnog with a touch of nutmeg, Spiced Hot Chocolate, and Holiday Mocktails. A surprise visit from Santa with gifts for the little ones, a live music performance by a duo band, and traditional decorations will set the perfect atmosphere.
- December 25 2023, 1:00 to 4:00 pm
- BHD 55 per person, soft beverages package; BHD 65 per person selected beverage package; BHD 80 per person, premium package with Veuve Clicquot champagne
- Children under 6 years dine with the Hotel's compliments; children aged 6 to 12 enjoy 50 percent savings
Winter Wonderland New Year's Eve at Bahrain Bay Kitchen – On New Year's Eve, Bahrain Bay Kitchen will be transformed into a glittering winter wonderland, dripping in white and silver garlands, evoking the stark beauty of a magical winter's night. Adding to the enchanting ambiance is live music and a DJ performance. Executive Chef Leonardo Di Clemente and his team are designing an extravagant buffet featuring live stations and gourmet delights such as seared Foie Gras, Lobster Bisque, and Beef Wellington. Everything from Tacos to aromatic Curries and Mediterranean Mezze to Asian wok dishes will satisfy cravings. Decadent desserts ranging from Chocolate Mousse Cups and Fruit Tartlets to Crème Brûlée will await guests with a sweet tooth. Beverage pairings, Champagne, and mocktails from the Mimosa Bar will be offered.
- The open bar will be available after 12:00 midnight
- BHD 70 per person with a soft beverage package; BHD 80 per person with a selected beverage package; BHD 90 per person with a premium package with Veuve Clicquot champagne
- Complimentary for children below 6 years, and children between 6-12 receive 50 percent off
Great Gatsby Party at the Beach - Inspired by the Jazz Age setting and the extravagant parties of the Great Gatsby, the New Year's Eve party at the beach promises dance, music, and endless fun until the early hours of the morning. Delicious bites and imaginative cocktails will delight the taste buds before the grand countdown to 2024 in front of the Bahrain Bay and Manama skyline. In the event, the guests are expected to come dressed with the Great Gatsby theme, and the live entertainment and DJ tunes will whisk the crowd away into the night.
- December 31, 2023, from 9:00 pm to 3:00 am
- Starting from BHD 65 per person (including bowl food, entry fee, and a glass of sparkling wine to celebrate 2024); beverage packages are available
A Sparkling New Year's Eve at CUT by Wolfgang Puck - CUT by Wolfgang Puck will be hosting a joyful New Year's Eve affair complete with spectacular views of the Bahrain Bay and a special à la carte menu highlighting Executive Chef Brian Becher's sophisticated dishes such as the Beluga Caviar and Italian Chestnut Agnolotti. A live music performance will be available.
- From 7:00 pm to 1:00 am
- BHD 60 minimum spend per person for the first seating; BHD 100 minimum spend per person for window and terrace tables for the second seating; BHD 60 minimum spend per person for all other tables for the second seating
A Sky-High New Year's Eve at Re/Asian – For guests who want to start the New Year on a high note, re/Asian by Wolfgang Puck offers the perfect plan. Towering views, imaginative Asian dishes, and a specially crafted Goldtini cocktail will ensure that New Year's Eve will be something special. Mouth-watering highlights of the New Year menu include Uni, Spicy Lobster, and Cantonese Duck. Soak up the celebratory vibes with cocktails, a varied selection of sake selected by Fred Marti, the beverages director, and house music by DJ FJ and sax player.
- From 7:00 pm to 1:00 am
- BHD 60 minimum spend per person for window tables; BHD 50 for all other seats
New Year's Day Brunch - Decked out in its Winter Wonderland beauty, Bahrain Bay Kitchen's New Year Brunch features live stations of Bao Buns, tasty Arabic Shawarmas, Indian Tandoori, Chinese Noodle from the Wok, extravagant seafood, sushi, carvery stations and more. Executive Pastry Chef Imad Boukli's delicacies at the dessert buffet are not to be missed.
- January 1, 2024 1:00-4:00 pm
- BHD 35 net per person, including the soft beverage package
- BHD 48 net per person, including the extended beverage package
- BHD 65 net per person, including the premium package with Veuve Clicquot champagne. Complimentary for children below 6 years, and children between 6-12 receive 50 percent off
Love is Gifting the Wellness Bliss - This is the season to gift oneself or loved ones the ultimate wellness experience. Guests can take the perfect chance to escape to an urban haven for ultimate relaxation before the new year and to connect their soul, mind, and body. With the Bahraini Escape offer, one can rediscover the Arabian Peninsula's healing culture with a Lava Shell Massage (60 minutes) followed by the Green Bar Facial (60 minutes). Green Bar cosmetics and oils are made in Bahrain and infused with the purest concentrated plant essences, creating a wondrous combination of fragrance and experience.
- Bahraini Escape: BHD 150 (Sunday-Wednesday), BHD 155 (Thursday-Saturday)
- Duration: 120 minutes. Gift cards are available. Buy three gift cards for friends and family (a minimum of 60-minute treatment) and get a 60-minute Aromatherapy Massage.
- Reservations and gift cards available December 1-31, 2023: +973 1711 5045
- For all events at Wolfgang Puck outlets, including Thanksgiving and Christmas at CUT by Wolfgang Puck, Takeaway Thanksgiving Pies, and Yule Logs, and all New Year's Eve events at CUT by Wolfgang Puck, re/Asian and Blue Moon Lounge, call +973 1711 5044
- For all other dining events, including Nutcracker Afternoon Tea, Festive Panettone at Bay View Lounge, the New Year's Eve Jazz-Age Party at the Beach Deck, all events at Bahrain Bay Kitchen and orders for Celebratory Dinners at Home, call +973 1711 550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org