The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis Enhances Its Wellness Offerings as the Hotel’s Five Month Celebration of Winter Commences
- Bespoke services created in collaboration with Cedar and Stone Nordic Sauna and GROUND Wellbeing
- Appointments now available for a Guided Sauna Experience and Customizable Rituals
The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis is enhancing its wellness offerings and furthering its commitment to nourishment through nature with a guided sauna experience and customizable rituals – including services for those touched by cancer. Rolling out as the Hotel’s five-month celebration of winter commences, these bespoke offerings are created in collaboration with Cedar and Stone Nordic Sauna, a North American leader in premium sauna design and construction as well as experience creation, and GROUND Wellbeing, an enterprise where products are handmade with vegan ingredients and sincere intention to soothe the soul.
“As we prepare to welcome winter, The Spa is adding an infusion of hot and cold therapies to diversity our offerings and expand our Wellness Floor outdoors,” says Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis Director of Spa LeAnne Latham. “Since working with Cedar & Stone and GROUND Wellbeing – two brands who share our vision of holistic wellness – it’s felt like Christmas has come early to The Spa!”
Guided Sauna Experience
Created in collaboration with Cedar & Stone, this 75-minute guided experience will be available to sauna veterans and novices alike starting Monday, November 13, 2023 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on the fourth floor of Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis, just outside the fitness centre. Offering a variety of health benefits, including stress relief and improved sleep, this service will be curated for each guest with their unique wellness goals in mind and Cedar & Stone’s expertise.
“Sauna is the Nordic way to happiness and resilience,” says Justin Juntunen, Founder of Cedar & Stone. “The process of hot, cold, rest, rehydrate, and repeat will always be an enjoyable practice to soothe the mind and body.”
Pricing begins at USD 175, and includes a robe, towel, sandals, herbal teas, aromatherapy infusions and access to the entire Wellness Floor on the day of service. This consists of the indoor pool, steam rooms, whirlpools and a fitness centre with equipment by Hoist, Peloton, Tonal and TRX. Appointments for one to eight people may be made online or by calling 612 895 5707. Those interested in sauna and spa offerings are also invited to subscribe for email updates, which will provide more information.
In the spirit of providing service with genuine heart, The Spa team is rolling out customizable rituals with GROUND Wellbeing products to care for guests seeking improved sleep, mothers-to-be and those touched by cancer.
- Slumber Massage: Stress and tension fall away during this customized experience. Guests are invited to continue the relaxation at home with a complimentary sleep kit. 60 or 90 minutes starting at USD 215 and USD 245, respectively.
- Great Expectations: A special service for mothers-to-be in their second or third trimester, this gentle massage is designed to improve sleep and circulation, while reducing swelling in wrists and ankles. 60 minutes starting at USD 215. GROUND Wellbeing’s organic lavender and sweet orange comfort balm, a product made for pregnancy and children six months of age and older, is available an additional cost.
- Touch Therapy: Instructed and certificated through Wellness for Cancer, The Spa team now offers a variety of customizable rituals to care for guests who have experienced or are experiencing cancer treatments. The Scar Tissue Release increases range of motion and flexibility and improves elasticity; the Head and Scalp Massage stimulates blood flow and hair follicles while reducing scalp irritation; and the Lymphatic Support Massage provides relaxation and detoxification. 45 or 60 minutes starting at USD 165 and USD 215, respectively. Touch Therapy Rituals may also be added to Spa services as enhancements.
Appointments may be made online or by calling 612 895 5707. Those interested in spa services like Touch Therapy Rituals are also invited to subscribe for email updates, which will provide more information.
Redeemable for all of the above and more, Four Seasons Gift Cards may be purchased in The Spa, at the Hotel Front Desk and online.
Caring for People and Planet
Since opening its doors on June 1, 2022, The Spa has demonstrated an ongoing commitment to both the guest experience and sustainability. In accord with its concept of nourishment through nature, services and spaces evolve with the changing seasons. This Winter, The Spa’s Floral Forever Project – an award-winning initiative where botanicals and living arrangements are retained, dried and pressed to extend their lifespan – features eucalyptuses, sumacs, hydrangeas, maple leaves, and juniper berries.