Hop to Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village for Easter Celebrations in the Conejo Valley
Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village celebrates the Easter holiday with seasonal dining and family-friendly activities in honour of the region’s namesake.
Tucked within Los Angeles County’s northern city limits, the Conejo Valley earned its name from the early Spanish settlers who inhabited the region in the late 1800s and discovered the large population of desert cottontail and brush rabbit species (conejo is Spanish for rabbit). Today, bunnies abound in the nature immersed southern California destination.
Coin & Candor Easter Brunch
Chef Jesus Medina presents a seasonally-inspired Easter Brunch inside Coin & Candor, a California brasserie. The four-course prix fixe menu offered Sunday, April 9, 2023 is USD 112 per person plus tax and gratuities. Also offered on this day is the a la carte children’s menu featuring kids' classics. Reservations may be made online.
Coin & Candor Easter Brunch Menu
- Oyster - pickled apple, milk, meyer lemon
Appetizer (choice of)
- Weiser Farm Melon – spicy pumpkin seeds, cucumber, prosciutto, smoked honey vinaigrette
- Strawberries – rhubarb, arugula, goat ice cream, Ojai olive oil
- Stone Fruit and Tomatoes – burrata, watercress, Thai basil
- Pan Seared Scallop – artichoke, asparagus, osteria caviar, peas
Entrée (choice of)
- Spring Lamb Rib – labneh, herb salad, pickles, chipotle harissa, jus
- Pork Cheeks – soubise, cherry, plums, turnips
- Lobster – celery root, peas, chanterelles, jus
- Spring Risotto – peas, spring onion, fennel, parmesan
Dessert (choice of)
- Robin’s Egg mango passion Bavarian, phyllo nest, white chocolate ganache
- Garden Carrot Cake cream cheese cremeux, spiced caramel, pineapple sorbet
- Chocolate Nest dark chocolate, flourless gateau, vanilla bean ice cream
Festive Easter Offerings on Sunday, April 9, 2023
All activities are available to overnight Hotel guests and Coin & Candor brunch guests.
- Pictures with the Easter Bunny - The Easter Bunny will be available for pictures inside the Hotel from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Easter Egg Hunt On the Waterfall Lawn - The Hotel’s dramatic waterfall sets the scene for this year’s epic hunt. Slated for 11:00 am and 2:00 pm, guests will enjoy the sunshine, the setting and the search for eggs on the lawn.
- Cookie Decorating - Kids of Four Seasons can join Chef Patrick Fahy and his team for holiday cookie decorating inside the Feel Good Dining Room from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Third Night Free Offer
Spend the festive weekend at the award-winning Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village and savour spring with the Hotel’s Third Night Free offer. Guests can take advantage of the property’s 40,000 square foot (3,700 square metre) Spa (the largest within the Four Seasons brand), three unique restaurant concepts and endless outdoor recreation under the California sunshine. To learn more, click here.
Westlake Village, California 91362
Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, California