Four Seasons Hotel Milano Introduces Chef Massimo Mantarro’s “Sicilian Lunches” Styled by Dolce&Gabbana Casa
Four Seasons Hotel Milano and its Executive Chef Fabrizio Borraccino are bringing Sicily to Milan every weekend for the next two months. A limited run of “Sicilian Lunches” will transport guests to magnificent Sicily though the cuisine of Massimo Mantarro, Executive Chef of San Domenico Palace, Taormina, A Four Seasons Hotel and its signature fine dining restaurant Principe Cerami.
The new “Sicilian Lunches” are the perfect way to enjoy a convivial weekend meal with friends and family. The abundance of Sicily is the conduit for Chef Massimo Mantarro’s creativity. He artfully combines each ingredient, respecting flavours and seasonality to bring the quintessence of Sicily to the table. The vivid and glamorous world of Dolce&Gabbana lifestyle is the perfect canvass for Mantarro’s cuisine, adding a touch of brilliance to the Hotel’s Sala Teatro event space.
For the occasion, Dolce&Gabbana brings to the table one of the four themes of its Casa Collection: the iconic colours and graphics of the Sicilian Carretto characterize the porcelains, affirming the brand's devotion to Sicilian artisanship and beauty. The special Dolce&Gabbana Casa signature set-up dresses the city’s weekends in style.
The Sicilian Lunches will take place every Saturday and Sunday from October 1 until November 26, 2022 from 12:30 until 3:00 pm.
- Traditional Sicilian vegetable caponata
- Catania style purple aubergine rolls
- Aeolian style stockfish salad
- Beccafico anchovies with caramelised red onion
- Charcuterie and cheese board from Nebrodi (3 types of cheese, 3 types of charcuterie)
- Leonforte broad bean fried macco
- Tribute to “Norma” by Vincenzo Bellini
- Palermo style durum wheat pennette with wild fennel and anchovies
- Ghiotta style stone-bass fillet
- Palermo style veal cutlet
- Messina style swordfish rolls
- Traditional Palermo style cassata
- Mix of mini cannoli
- San Giuseppe honey fritters
- Avola almond and chocolate cake
- Almond, Bronte pistachio pastes and Modica chocolate selection
- Cinnamon, citrus fruits and Avola almond jellies
- Cocoa and lemon pignolata
- Sicilian granita (coffee, peach, almond, lemon)
Price is EUR 110, beverages excluded.
Chef Massimo Mantarro is a Sicilian native, born on the slopes of Mount Etna in Piedimonte Etneo and raised in Calatabiano. As Executive Chef of San Domenico Palace, Taormina, A Four Seasons Hotel he also helms the kitchen of Principe Cerami, one of Italy’s most iconic restaurants. From October 1, 2022, he brings the essence of his cuisine into the heart of Milan, for all Milanese and visitors to enjoy.
Four Seasons Hotel Milano